Capital Group Benefits was established in 2000 as a full-service insurance agency. Specializing in group plans, CGB has dedicated itself to becoming a solution provider no matter what problems or obstacles are encountered. The specialists at CGB are knowledgeable in all areas of group coverage and will design a customized plan to fit each client.
- Medical Insurance Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Premium Only Plans (POP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- COBRA Administration / State ContinuationLong Term Care
- Medical Insurance
- Temporary Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability InsuranceLong Term Care
Capital Group Benefits can provide expert guidance in a whole new world of health care options.
Consumer-Driven Health Care
With the costs of health care rising at double-digit rates, most employers were forced to either reduce benefits or share more of the costs with their employees.
Neither of those solutions provided a positive solution for adequate health coverage or employee morale.
A whole new world of health care options opened up in the last few years as one possible answer to the dilemma: Consumer-Directed Health Plans (CDHPs).
A CDHP is a plan which includes a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). It gets the employee involved while using the tax code to drive down the cost.
Life insurance is an important investment concerning you, your loved ones and your financial assets. If you are considering purchasing a New Hampshire life insurance policy, make sure you have fully explored each of your options.
There are different types of life insurance in Virginia. Read below to learn more about each type and see if it is right for you.
- Term Life Insurance. This type of life insurance requires regular fixed payments in exchange for coverage for an agreed upon number of years. This plan only pays a death benefit if the insured passes away before the plan expires. You can review Missouri insurance quotes for free, by contacting us.
- Whole Life Insurance. This policy also requires fixed payments on a regular schedule and guarantees coverage up to a certain age. Whole life policies guarantee a death benefit even if the insured outlives their policy.
- Universal Life Insurance. This plan differs from the above by allowing payments of varying amounts at any time. Coverage from universal life plans can be maintained indefinitely.
To protect yourself, your dependents and your financial assets against life’s uncertainties, contact a CGB specialist for further information and help finding a plan that fits you.
Get Customized Group Health Coverage
Capital Group Benefits can assist you in finding and applying to affordable Virginia group health insurance that is customized to meet the needs of your group, business or association.
When searching for a quality group health plan you have several considerations to take into account. Our specialists are knowledgeable in all areas of group coverage and are dedicated to becoming your cost-effective solution to group health coverage.
We take the time to find the right plan for your group because we understand the importance of quality health care. Offering a comprehensive group health plan is a great way to attract the best talent to your business, so it’s important to make a good choice.
There are a wide variety of plans to choose from depending on the type and size of your group. We will help you review your options and take into consideration the different group plans available:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization). An affordable and flexible individual plan that includes benefits from a large network of medical professionals as well as care providers outside of the preferred network. However, employees can save more money by choosing care within the network.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization). Considered the most affordable plans, an HMO creates a network of thousands medical professionals, hospitals and other care providers for your employees to choose from.
- POS (Point of Service). A POS combines features of a PPO and an HMO. You can choose a primary care physician without a referral. Employee coverage includes health coverage from both in and out of network medical professionals.
You can be sure that the coverage you receive is of the highest quality, as we work with top-rated insurance carriers like: BCBS of VA, Aetna, and many more. For more information on group health insurance and finding the perfect plan, contact CGB and our specialists will be glad to help you!
Disability insurance provides supplemental income to a person who has become disabled and is no longer able to work due to accident or illness so that they may continue to pay their bills.
Having a VA disability insurance policy in place in case you become disabled can help to protect your dependents as well as your financial assets. If you are wondering whether a disability plan is right for your situation, why not ask a specialist?
At CGB, we have extensive experience in the insurance industry, and will work hard to make sure your needs are covered with a comprehensive Virginia disability insurance plan. We look out for your best interests, not the carriers.
For further information on obtaining affordable disability coverage that fits your lifestyle, don’t hesitate to contact Capital Group Benefits. We will design a plan customized to you!